Hello guys! Was your weekend good? Mine certainly was and with the weather getting hotter (it's killing me) in SUNNY Singapore, it's definitely gonna be a summer layout today with lemonades for Clique Kit Design Team post!
Here's how I created it: The background paper was created by first trimming off 0.25" around a white smooth card stock and glueing it down. Then I used my sewing machine to create different stitch patterns on 3 sides of the card stock as shown. And added simple embellishments to both ends of the paper.
Next, I used some of the different mediums to decorate the background by randomly flicking the inks over the paper and tapping the distress stains down for the subtle pink stained look. I also used some of my stamps to randomly stamp over the page.
Then I gathered anything related to lemonade and summer from the August Ambrosia Kit.
Ta da! Here's my final layout!:D I cut small inserts around the lemonade embellishment to create a slice effect to add more dimension to my projects as well! And I folded the acetate butterflies into half so it appears to be popping up from the page! Hope you like it!
Thanks for dropping by today! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!
Hi everyone! A great day to all of you! Here's my project for Clique Kits playing with the August kit which is just so full of summer love that I can’t help scrapping a photo of a day out with my friends.
2. Draw circles around as shown with the eclipse tool.
3. Then select all of the circles.
4. Then select the weld tool. Ta-da a cloud like pattern is formed.
5. To have a flat base like in my layout, use the rectangular tool and make sure the rectangular covers the bottom of the cloud completely.
6. Then select object, modify and subtract.
7. Here’s how it looks like! Of course to get a nice clouds you need to attempt a few more times till you like it!
8. Lastly, I cut it on a white smooth card stock and watercolored it. All the products were from the August Kit:
Hope you have already gotten yours and till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D
I created a total of 5 glass jars that afternoon!:D And this layout was creating using Clique Kits July Kit stocked with yummies! Head over to their blog for more inspiration!
Thanks so much for dropping by and hope you create your own terrarium soon! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D