Image Map

Photo Shoot Fun!

Hello everyone! Such a great month of love and sharing isn't it? So, I am ending this month with a sweet layout!:D

 photo 1_zps7155a65b.jpg

As usual, playing with my all time favourite Crate Paper Styleboard and Love Collections! And the hearts die cut is actually a free file from Chickaniddy but I used the negative side of the hearts for this design! This time, I decided to play with a much bigger photo! Have u tried scrapping with bigger photos? It's so fun and much faster to craft ;)

 photo 2_zps3123a6d7.jpg

I used the sewing machine to run through the middle to create something more dimension and fun!

 photo 3_zps78004f85.jpg

 photo 4_zps88cc1a09.jpg

And lastly playing with all things nice!

Try it! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!